Buying A Monument Is Easy
Are you wanting to purchase a monument? It is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Here are a few easy steps to get you started.
1. Browse our website Portfolio to look at monuments that we have created for other people. This will help you come up with ideas.
2. Contact us using the More Information
or Request A Qoute buttons to have us answer your questions or prepare a quote for you.
3. After you submit one of these forms we will contact you to start the process.
You can also call us at one of our offices or stop by in person to see how we can help you.
A few things that will be helpful to know.
- Name of the cemetery and what town it is associated with?
- Are you wanting a monument for a single or double plot?
Some things to consider, but we can help you with are:
- Do you want a Monument that lays flat or stands up?
- Do you want a single or companion monument?
- Do you prefer a traditional or contemporary design?
- Do you prefer a specific color of granite?
- Do you want to reflect a special interest or hobby?